2011年5月14日星期六

D:



I think i need to improve my english as fast as possible....

English are so useful for me now...
So I'm trying hard to improve it...

Now, everydays also need to communicate with others by english...
It was a difficult case for me...D:
Me din't had confidence to handle it...
And worry about if says somethings wrong will feel very shameful...
I only can try my best to face this problem...
Pray for myself...=D

***********************************************************************

Recently,
I'm busy at all..
Study~Work~Study~Work~
I feel this type of life are so enrich for me...
No time to think the superfluous 's thing..confuse myself...

********************************************************************

I already started my college life...
actually, it's so difficult to adaptation the environment and know the new friends...
i know almost all students of mass com are so friendly and nice...
but i still feel difficult to close with them...
maybe is my problem...

*********************************************************************

This was a 1st time using the english to wrote my blog...
if got any incorrect in my english...
Please ignore me...TT
thx...

没有评论:

发表评论